All start-ups and innovators from India and Israel are invited to join in and bring a change in the world. The Israel Innovation Authority, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India have joined hands for this innovation challenge.
Areas covered under the challenge: The selected startups will be working to develop solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges in
- Agriculture– Solutions to enhance agriculture productivity, farmer’s earnings, reducing post harvest losses and get better market connections
- Water– Solution to treat or recycle the waste water, surface water and bringing portable water at the point of use at most affordable cost
- Digital health– Solutions to bring real-time health monitoring, home care, remote care, periodic counselling and advice on health management for NCDs (Non-Communicable Disease) and low cost diagnostics and predictive solutions in rural areas.
Advantages for selected start-ups:
Among the applicants, the most promising solutions from India and Israel shall be selected by a joint panel of judges. Such start-ups will get further support to develop their product or service through:
- An opportunity to interact with their existing and potential end users, prospective investors, supporting corporations and other potential partners in India and Israel.
- Chance to win cross-border mentorship and incubation prizes.
- An opportunity to participate in a summit in India with industry leaders, experts and potential partners.
- Chance to participate in a bilateral market access seminar in Israel.
So pilot your solutions and get the best expertise from both the countries.
Applications open from 10th September 2017